For the Pro Edition Release Notes please visit this page
Version 2.9.16 11th Mar 2017
- Updated user guide section and fix bugs.
Version 2.9.15 11th Oct 2016
Version 2.9.13 13th April 2016
- Fixed issues related to new WordPress version 4.5
2.9.11 Build 18th March 2016
- Release fix for non supported shortcode info.
2.9.10 Build 17th March 2016
- Style and css changes.
- Remove instruction box in question page and added settings
- Remove default installation settings
2.9.9 Build 24th Feb 2016
- fixed bug reported by user .
2.9.8 Build 18th Feb 2016
- Add option to remove Powered by.
- fix php warning message .
2.9.7 Build 14th Feb 2016
- Changes WordPress version compatibility .
- Made changes in Admin interface.
2.6.8 Build 4th June 2015
2.6.4 Build 22nd Apr 2015
- FIx potential XSS general WP warning.
2.6.1 Build 26th Mar 2015
- Changes in admin menu links.
2.6.0 Build 20th Mar 2015
- Translation improvements.
2.5.9 Build 10th Mar 2015
2.5.7 Build 27th Feb 2015
- Improved grouping of the settings option.
2.5.6 Build 17th Feb 2015
- Made some code fragments independent from PHP session and using transients.
- Fixed issue with purging the W3TC cache.
2.5.3 Build 28th Jan 2015
- Added Portuguese translation – thanks to Joana Rijo .
2.5.0 Build 20th Jan 2015
- Changed the affiliate fee to minimum 15%.
- Updated the About page.
- Added newsletter form into the share box.
- Removed the “Powered by CreativeMinds” link from thread pages.
- Fixed sidebar.
- CSS improvements (unique classes).
2.4.16 Build 10th Dec 2014
- Fixed registering sidebars.
2.4.15 Build 01st Dec 2014
- Added nonce verification after forms submitting to prevent CSRF (CWE-352).
- Fixed issue with voting.
2.4.3 Build 17th Sep 2014
- Added more support for BuddyPress
2.4.2 Build 8th Sep 2014
- Fixed bugs related to WP version 4
2.3.0 Build 26th July 2014
- * Added registration link on the login widget as an option.
- Changes custom post record param to speed up record processing
2.2.2 Build 30th June 2014
- Fix bugs.
- W3C standards improvements.
2.2.1 Build 02nd June 2014
Version 2.2.0 30th May 2014
- Added the support for BuddyPress (custom type for filter: “bp_blogs_record_comment_post_types”)
- Fixed the bug with unclosed div
- Updated the User Guide link
- Changed the CSS class of the question
- Fixed the theme compatibility with 20-14 theme bundled with WordPress 3.8
- Fixed notifications appearing on some plugin installations
- Fixed answers count after manual SQL removal
- Changes to the CSS to make the plugin suit into WP default themes
- Fixed the rare bug with question’s ‘asked on’ format
- Removed confusing answers permalink
- Show only approved comments on highest rating
- Update readme and plugin homepage
- Update readme file
- Added language files (cz)
- Fixed notify on follow email
- Added option to edit “Questions” listing title
- Fixed bug with not displaying last poster name for new threads
- Added option to disable sidebar or set its max-width
- Fixed bug with parsing error upon new thread/comment approval
- Corrected daysAgo calculation, added hours/minutes/seconds
- Corrected translations
- Added French language file
- Fixed renderDaysAgo function
- Fixed pagination to work with permalink structure without trailing slash
- Fixed comment direct link
- Datetimes are now formatted according to wordpress general settings
- Dates use date_i18n function to produce localized names
- Fixed escaping for notification titles and contents
- Fixed template
- Added localizations: Spanish, German and Polish
- Renamed main list from “Answers” to “Questions”
- fixed bug when sorting answers by votes didn’t show answers without any votes (will work only for answers added after upgrade)
- Added validation for question (it’s not possible to add empty one now)
- Minor fix in styling
- Added link to answers from admin menu